Deltec - Twin-Tech Calcium Reactor
The Twin-Tech Calcium Reactor “Supercar of Calcium Reactors” is a reactor with a total saturation type where the water in the reactor is completely saturated with CO2 and automatically maintains the right level, eliminating the requirement to adjust bubbles or flow rates or the need for a pH controller.
The Deltec Twin Tech reactor guarantees ease of use, reliability and a stable dKH that the reactor produces.
Calcium reactors still remain the easiest and most stable method for making additions to the reef aquarium, requiring little testing to keep the system in balance.
The reactor as standard consists of the following items.
- Large media chamber.
- Smaller gas chamber with float switch.
- Controller with separate power supply unit.
- Recirculation pump and connections.
- Feed pump with suction filter.
- Low voltage solenoid valve.
- Hoses and non-return valves to connect the unit.
Twin-Tech 1500 – for aquariums up to 1500 litres - 310 x 180 x 590mm
Twin-Tech 3000 – for aquariums up to 3000 litres - 390 x 240 x 590mm
Twin-Tech 10000 – for aquariums up to 10,000 litres - 440 x 300 x 920mm
- Media chamber
- Gas chamber
- Control unit
- Feed pump
- Non-return valve
- Solenoid valve
- Float switch
- CO2 bottle and Regulator
- Recirculation pump
- PH probe position
- Outlet from reactor
- Top-up fill cap for media
- Bleed valve
- Float cap
- CO2 feed to gassing chamber
- Base plate
- Power supply to controller
- Optional timer system
- A – Mode button
- B – Water flow rate per 24 hours in litres*
- C – Degassing after ‘X’ litres*
- D – Recirculation pump speed %*
- E – Process active/complete %
- F – Increase button for items marked *
- G – Decrease button for items marked*
- H – Activity indicator green/yellow/red
- J – CO2 valve open/active
- K – CO2 Bottle empty (audible alarm)
- L – Degassing cycle running
Deltec TwinTech Instructions