Fauna Marin - Dino X - Aquarium Water Treatment
The Fauna Marin Dino X is a very strong and effective solution that removes any hairy or plague type algae growth and dinoflagellates in Reef Tanks.
- Strong and effective solution to remove nuisance algae, dinoflagellates and Bryopsis algae.
- Does not harm corals
- Does not destabilize the aquarium system.
- DINO X is not a treatment for Cyanobacteria.
Dosage Recommendations and advice:
- 5 ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) of aquarium water
- To prevent overdose, it is very important to calculate the exact volume of aquarium water.
- For heavy infestations and outbreaks, up to 6ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) can be dosed.
- High performance skimmer is recommended.
- Dosage should be repeated every 2 days until algae is completely eliminated.
- A general treatment period cannot be given due to many variables.
- Dinoflagellates can usually be treated with 10 dosages.
- Other algae can be treated with about 15 doses.
- Do not perform water changes during treatment period. Resume water change schedule after 1 week of last Dino X dose.
- Do not dose any trace elements during treatment period. Do not dose any mineral salts, amino acids, SPS food, or Balling Light Trace B Elements
- Do not use ozone or carbon during treatment period.
- Discontinue any kind of absorbing media such as GFO and PO4 removers.
- Run Fauna Marin Carb L immediately after last Dino X dose; follow recommended dosing instruction.