Fauna Marin Soft Spirulina Complete feed for coral fish
Highly nutritious diet for all marine ornamental ﬁsh. Rich in raw protein, digestible amino acids, fatty acids, and major vitamins, this product is ideal for improving your ﬁsh‘s immune system and providing the key nutrients required for complete nutrition.
Contains essential marine algae and kelp.
“M”: 1 mm, “L”: 1,8 mm
Feed small portions several times per day.
Whole ﬁsh and fish by-products, molluscs and crustaceans, oils and fats, 2% algae (Spirulina), and yeasts.
ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamin D3 (E671) 600 i.E.; trace elements: iron sulphate monohydrate (E1) 50 mg, calcium iodate, anhydrous (E2) 2,2 mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate (E4) 6 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate (E5) 17 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (E6) 120 mg; antioxidants: 57 mg;
- Protein 59%
- Fat 16%
- Fibre 1%
- Ash 9 %
Fauna Marin Coral Sprint is a premium grade marine bacterioplankton substitute for feeding corals in ULNS systems
Coral Sprint is a premium-grade marine Bacterioplankton substitute for feeding corals in ULNS systems.
Coral Sprint contains special proteins to support fluorescent coloration for LPS, Soft, and SPS Corals
- 1 dosing spoon per 500 L (132 US gal), dose every 2 days
- Mix Coral Sprint powder in a cup of tank water, shake well for at least 20 seconds
- Then pour it directly into the aquarium.
- Do not target feed the corals.
- Start with 25% of recommend dosing.
Molluscs and crustaceans.
- Crudeprotein 85%,
- Crudefat 11%,
- Crudefibre 3%,
- Crudeash 1%.
Available Bundle Size:
- Soft Spirulina 63g & Coral Sprint 70g
- Soft Spirulina 158g & Coral Sprint 175g