Jecod "Professional" Range DC Pumps
These new pumps improve on the previous DCT pump design as follows:
- Sine Wave controller technology provides super quiet operation
- New Digital Controller- Speed Control Settings Between 30%-100% in 1% increments
- Digital display of power consumption.
- Suitable for external and internal operation
- Seals for input and output connections
- Improved Head Pressure Performance over DCT Models
- New Enclosed Impeller Design For a more Quiet Operation
- Energy Saving up to 65%
- IC Electronic Detection- Automatic Power Off Protection Upon No Water
- Wear Resistant Ceramic Shaft
Dimensions: L x W x H (mm):
- DCP-6500 (55W) Maximum flow rate of up to 6,500 litres/hour - adjustable from 1,950 - 6,000 litres per hour in 1% steps.
- Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
- Motor protection if rotor is blocked
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- No copper elements
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- Speed settings (30% - 100%) in 1% steps with power consumption indication - setting is retained if power is lost.
- DCP-6500 = 196 x 104 x 163