Salinity Module - PM2 will be constantly monitoring of salinity in your aquarium and will let you know the minute it is trending outside of the safety zone.
Add the Salinity Module: PM2 to your Apex Neptune System.
- Real-time monitoring of salinity in reef aquarium
- Module has extra Temp Probe port
- I/O Switch Inputs for ATO, feed buttons, leak alarms, etc.
- Probe Sold Separately.
Features of the Neptune Systems Salinity Expansion Module:
- Monitor/Control Conductivity/Salinity and temperature
- 4 Measurement ranges (0-900 uS/cm, 0-9.0 mS/cm, 0-90.0 mS/cm, 0-50 ppt)
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full data logging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems