Seachem - PhosNet
Seachem PhosNet is a granular ferric oxide (GFO) with high porosity, high surface area, and high binding capacity that rapidly remove phosphates and silicates from both freshwater and saltwater and will not release them back into your aquarium.
- Rapidly removes phosphate & silicate
- Synthetic granular ferric oxide (GFO)
- Less dust and thus is easier to use than most competing GFO products
- Easy and safe usage
- For best results, PhosNet should be rinsed before use and placed so as to maximize the flow of water through it but not so that it tumbles against itself in flow.
- It may be used in a canister filter, media chamber, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter.
- The use of a filter bag is recommended.
Use 50g (1/2 cup) for every 200L (50 US gallons) saltwater or 400L (100 US gallons) freshwater.