Ocean Nutrition - Reef Pulse - Coral Food (120g)
Ocean Nutrition Reef Pulse is a high-quality coral food powder, is an innovative blend of selected zooplankton and phytoplankton catering to the unique nutritional needs of many SPS and LPS coral species, tube worms, and other omnivorous filter feeders. They will show faster growth and more intense coloration, when fed regularly with Reef Pulse.
- The power food for SPS/LPS corals and a nutritional boost for your reef tank.
- Palatable micro particles providing all essential nutrients.
- Includes protein stimulants to trigger the feeding behaviour in SPS and LPS corals.
- With highly digestible marine proteins and free amino acids, the building blocks for reef organisms.
The wide particle size range from 5 to 400 micron makes it an ideal diet for a large variety of coral species (like Euphyllia, Acropora, Montipora, Clavularia, Goniopora, Zoanthids, Scolymia, Dendronephthya, Stylophora, Pocillopora, Seriatopora, Xenia, Anthelia, Echinopora, Alveopora, Leptastrea, Chalice,…).
- Fill a recipient with 100ml of tank water and add, depending on coral density, ¼ to 1 teaspoon of Reef Pulse.
- Do not feed more than 1 teaspoon per 400 liter per day
- Blend & stir well
- Switch off filtration, skimmer, and circulation during target feeding (to avoid immediate removal)
- Disperse a cloud of concentrated food solution over the targeted corals (e.g. by using a pipet or syringe)
- When the food is consumed, restart filtration, skimmer and circulation
- Fill a recipient with 500ml of tank water and add, depending on coral density, ¼ to 1 teaspoon of Reef Pulse per 400 liter of tank water.
- Do not feed more than 1 teaspoon per 400 liter per day.
- Blend & stir well
- Switch off filtration and skimmer (to avoid immediate removal)
- Add the food solution to the aquarium, circulation pumps will disperse the food
- Restart filtration and skimmer +/- 10 to 15 minutes later (depending on how fast the food is consumed)