API - Phosphate PO43+ Test Kit
The API Phosphate PO43+ Test Kit tests phosphate levels from 0 to 10 ppm so that you can easily monitor the condition of your aquarium water and may be used in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Reads phosphate levels between 0-10 ppm
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and corals
- Prevents excess and unsightly algae which can cause fish stress and inhibit the growth of hard corals
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
Phosphate can enter your aquarium through tap water, fish waste, and decaying organics such as uneaten food and dead algae. Excess phosphate contributes to unsightly algae and green water blooms, and in saltwater, excess phosphate can inhibit the growth of hard corals.
- Contains 150-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit
- 2 bottles of testing solution
- 2 color cards
- 1 glass test tube with cap