Hailea - Aquarium Chiller HS-66A
Hailea HS-66A keeps your aquarium within stable temperature range, reducing stress on fish and corals. It chills 300L of water from 28 to 18 deg C in 20 hours.
Aquarium chillers are one of the most critical systems of an aquarium. With a Hailea aquarium chiller, your aquarium water will be maintained within the optimal temperature range, ideal for fishes and corals to thrive.
Features and Benefits:
- Reliable and quiet chiller unit, suitable for indoor aquarium water control.
- Economical solution-Hailea chiller costs less for the chillers at the same power.
- Strong metal chassis to ensure the chiller to work quietly.
- Digital LCD Control Display-easy to control the water temperature (3 Centigrade min.)
- Contemporary housing does not look out of place in the surroundings.
- Environmental-friendly refrigerant R134a
- Titanium Heat Exchanger, suitable for fresh and marine water.
- The chiller can be powered by a water pump or power filter
- Power: 1/4HP
- 220-240V 50Hz
- Working Current: 1.8A
- Water Refrigerated: 100-800L
- Iced Medium: R134a
- Rate of Flow: 1000-2500L/H
- Size: 435x295x470mm
- Capacity: HS-66A can chill 300 Litres of water from 28 Celsius degree to 18 Celsius degree after 20 hours continuous operation