Marine Pure - Cermedia Plate - Aquarium BioFilter Media Plate
The Marine Pure Cermedia Plate designed for Ammonia and Nitrite Removal under high flow. A deep pore structure will allow the development of low oxygen zones, which will help with the control of nitrates.
- Ceramic Bio-Filter media with vast surface area and Open-flow porosity
- Inert and chemically stable
- Most technically advanced bio-filtration substrate
- High usable surface area for beneficial bacteria growth
- Open porosity means maximum bacteria exposure to contaminates and promotes excellent water circulation and less clogging
- Greater than 80% open porosity
- Provides consistent water chemistry
- Reduces tank maintenance
- Able to support large fish loads
- Can be cleaned, reused and sterilized
Size: 8x1x1" Plates
Use in sumps, between baffles, shape to fit in tight/custom places.
Age Range Description: All Life Stages
For saltwater and freshwater aquariums