D&D - AquaScape - Aquarium Epoxy
The AquaScape is a two-part epoxy putty for use in saltwater and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications.
AquaScape is very useful, not solely for sticking your corals to a certain position, but also to avoid corals to slide onto each other, or tumble.
- Bonding rock to rock and making rock bases during aquascaping.
- Bonding and positioning corals within the aquarium.
- Fragging corals to frag bases.
- Making clam bases.
- Repairing leaking pipework and equipment.
- Purple - ASMP002 - Coralline Algae Colour - For marine and reef aquariums.
- Grey - ASMP003 - Slate Grey Colour- For freshwater aquariums and ponds.