The Vectra S2 can be used as a standard Return pump or closed-loop pump. When in a closed-loop application you can utilize the same EcoSmart modes that made their Vortech pumps so outstanding.
- Most advanced pump technology on the market today
- Whisper quiet QuietDrive technology
Dimensions: 5.5" H x 3.6" W x 6.0" L
Max Flow: 1400 GPH
Head Height: 11.5'
Input Slip Coupler: 1"
Output Slip Coupler: 0.75"
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning, and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
BPK Global Tading LLC and EcoTech Marine hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
The warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse, or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than BPK Global Tading LLC
- That BPK Global Tading LLC is immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of the defect by the owner or his agent.
- That BPK Global Tading LLC. shall be given the first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements, or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall BPK Global Tading LLC and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
For warranty info and product support, please visit https://support.ecotechmarine.com/hc/en-us.