D&D - EzeClean - Pump And Equipment Cleaner (350g)
D&D EzeClean quickly and easily removes calcareous deposits from all types of saltwater aquatic equipment to bring the function and appearance back to new.
EzeClean powdered material mixes easily with water to produce an acid solution that will remove thick hardened on calcium deposits which solutions like vinegar would not touch.
It can be used in many ways to leave your equipment looking as good as new, and can also remove limescale build-up caused by hard water.
EzeClean removes even the most obstinate lime deposits simply and effectively.
Directions for use:
- Mix 6 measuring spoons of EzeClean with ½ litre of fresh water.
- Stir until the powder has dissolved, this can take a couple of minutes.
- Immerse the equipment to be cleaned in the solution for 2 hours.
- Rinse in clean water.
Ideal for cleaning:
- UV sterilisers
- Calcium reactors
- Kalkwasser stirrers
- Never add directly to the aquarium.
- Avoid breathing in the powder.
- In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of lukewarm water.
For best results let one of the pumps run while in the solution to create water movement which can help remove heavy calcifications.