D&D - Fluidised Media Reactor FMR75 w/o Pump
The D&D Fluidised Media Reactor FMR75 developed to give the ultimate low-cost solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium.
The simple design allows the reactor to easily hang on to the sides of the sump and tanks or to stand alone next to the aquarium.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter - 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates - 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15" sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
Plug & Play
The FMR75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
- FMR reactor
- 3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
- Non return valve
- Flow adjustment tap
- 2 Grades of media sponges (1 of each)
- 8 x cable ties for securing the pipework