Fauna Marin - Frag Fix - Coral Glue
Fauna Marin Frag Fix is a gel-shaped coral glue that hardens within 10 seconds and secure gluing of coral deposits directly in the aquarium or on cuttings.
Cures quickly underwater and out of the water.
Instructions For Use:
- Unscrew the plastic cap and press the top end into the Reef Fix tube.
- Quickly screw the plastic cap back onto the tube.
- Unscrew the lid of the plastic cap and cut off a small piece at the tip.
Recommendation: We recommend always wearing protective gloves when doing glue work and generally when working with corals!
Fixing Coral Deposits:
- Use pliers to break off a piece of the coral to be fragmented.
- Place a small amount of the Fauna Marin Reef Fix on an offshoot.
- Gently pat the fracture on the coral dry and place the offshoot on the stone.
- Hold the offshoot and immerse it in seawater for 10 seconds.
- The adhesive hardens faster.
- Let the freshly glued offshoot rest for a few more minutes so that it can harden further.
- Then the finished coral deposit can be put back into the aquarium.
ATTENTION: Hazard Warnings
- Can irritate the respiratory tract.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Inhale and avoid steam.
- Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
- Dispose of contents/container to problem waste collection.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.