Ocean Nutrition - Frozen Spirulina Formula - Fish Food
The Ocean Nutrition Frozen Spirulina is an algae rich Frozen Formula Food, based on Spirulina, nutritionally valuable blue-green algae known for its color and health-enhancing properties and high protein content.
Frozen Spirulina contains softly binded soluble micronutrients such as vitamins, immunostimulants, carotenoids and attractive natural flavours.
- With extra Spirulina, sea lettuce, marine micro-algae and seaweed to please the more herbivorous marine tropical fish.
- Contains fresh seafood (Artemia, fish fillets, squid, mussels and etc.) to enhance palatability, garlic, minerals and vitamins for superior nutrition.
- Improves coloration and will help to maintain health and vitality.
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to duplicate the natural diet.
Instructions for use:
- Push out the required amount of cubes into a recipient.
- Let them defrost, without water, at room temperature during minimum 10 to 15 minutes before feeding.
- Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
Ideal in combination with Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Flakes.