JBL - Manado Dark - Aquarium Substrate
The JBL Manado Dark is dark natural substrate for aquariums.
- Perfect for the plant care in freshwater aquariums.
- Its porous structure promotes the growth of roots. Suitable for digging fish
- Nutrient buffer with high iron content.
- Capable of storing excess nutrients, to release them again when needed. The high iron content is absorbed by plant roots
- Activates the soil flora by motivating the quick and effective colonisation of beneficial ground bacteria. This inhibits the growth of unwanted algae, reducing the work-load on the filter and ensuring crystal-clear water
- Accentuates the beauty of the fish: its dark-brown tone highlights their colours and combines with the green and red tones of the aquatic plants to create a harmonious appearance
- Ready-to-use substrate which needs to be rinsed once in tap water before use.