JBL - ProAir A50 Pump
The JBL ProAir A50 Pump is a very strong, extremely quiet and econimical air pump with a long service life for aquariums and an advantage during the night since plants need light to produce oxygen.
In aquariums with dense planting the air pump provides the aquarium with oxygen at night, since the number of plants means the oxygen concentration can drop to a dangerous level. When disease is present in the aquarium the air pump increases the oxygen level in the water, an essential condition for many medications.
- For a reliable oxygen supply in aquariums: ready-to-install diaphragm pump with check valve and air stone - 50 l/h air outlet, > 160 mbar head pressure, 2.3W power consumption.
- Easy to install: connect pump with air hose and air stone, mount pump outside aquarium, place air stone in the aquarium.
- Noise suppression air chamber, reinforced housing wall, vibration dampening rubber feet.
- With a device for hanging, GS tested, 2.3W and 50 l/h air output, > 160 mbar air pressure.
- whisper quiet (< 38 dB(A)) due to special housing feet, soundproofing and weight
- pump output max. 50 l/h, not adjustable
power consumption 3 W
- head pressure >160 mbar
- connection for 4/6 mm air hose
- for aquarium from 10-50 litres
- incl. 2 m air hose, non-return valve and air stone
- Performance: 50 l/h
- Volume packaging: 2.100 l
- Gross weight: 458.000 g
- Net weight: 360 g
- Weight factor: 1000
- Packaging dimensions (l/h/w): 80/185/140 mm