SpectraPure - MaxCap RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit
1 x 1/2 micron dual density gradient sediment filter
1 x 1/2 micron carbon block prefilter
1 x SpectraPure MaxCap DI cartridge
1 x SpectraPure SilicaBuster Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer DI Cartridge
1/2 micron dual density gradient sediment filter
- Manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces.
- Polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- They will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit.
- Designed for purity
1/2 micron carbon block prefilter
- Highly effective at reducing unwanted taste, odor, chlorine, fine sediments and pesticides.
- nominal 0.5-micron rating
- effective at reducing Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- made entirely from FDA-compliant materials
SpectraPure MaxCap DI cartridge
The revolutionary MaxCap DI cartridge has over 3 times more capacity than any other Mixed-Bed or Hi-Silica removal deionizing cartridge. When placed upstream of your existing DI cartridge, the life of your downstream DI will increase by nine times or more. This incredible break-through in DI cartridge technology will reduce your costs to produce DI water by over 50%.
The MaxCap DI can be used as a “roughing” cartridge when installed up-stream of a Mixed-Bed or Hi-Silica removal cartridge.
*Note: Cartridge maybe either white or clear in color.
SpectraPure SilicaBuster Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer DI Cartridge
SpectraPure SilicaBuster Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer Deionization Cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity.
Caution: The deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. The exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels, and TDS etc. in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
- For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal removal of any 10" DI cartridge available
- Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation
- Non color-indicating resins for lowest TOC levels
- Non color-indicating semiconductor grade resins used for highest purity
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Higher capacity than other similar size cartridges