Reef Octopus - Multi Media Filter MF-800B
The Reef Octopus Multi Media Filter MF-800B is designed to be used with the new media Bio-Spheres to achieve the purpose of eliminating phosphates, nitrates and to purify the water in aquariums.
The Multi Media Reactor can also be used as a carbon or phosphate remover depending on what type of media is used.
- Completely configured and ready to be used
- Properly matched pump included to ensure the effective use of multiple media types
- Can be used externally as a hang-on filter, or internally in an aquarium sump
- Multiple attachments make placing this filter virtually anywhere extremely easy.
- Double grid plats and sponge ensure that media doesn't escape and plug the pipes.
- Convenient connectors fasten quickly and ensure no water leakage.
- Reactor Base (Footprint): 5.5' x 5.5"
- Reaction Chamber Diameter: 4"
- Height: 19.9"
- Pump Included: OTP800 running at 28 watts with a maximum flow of 420GPH
- Suitable for aquariums up to 300 gallons
- Comes complete with reactor, pump, and all necessary fittings.
- Capable of hanging over aquarium edges as large as 1"