Seachem - PhosBond - Phosphate Adsorber
Seachem PhosBond combines the phosphate removing capabilities of both aluminum oxide and granular ferric oxide into a singular material forming a synergistic effect.
- Rapidly removes phosphate & silicate
- Ferric oxide-coated aluminum oxide phosphate adsorber
- High porosity and surface area give it a large binding capacity
It rapidly removes phosphates and silicates from saltwater and freshwater, combining the best of both types of phosphate removers.
- For best results, PhosBond should be rinsed before use and placed so as to maximize the flow of water through it but not so that it tumbles against itself in flow.
- It may be used in a canister filter, media chamber, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter.
- Use of a filter bag is recommended.
Use 60mL (1/4 cup) for every 200L (50 US gallons) saltwater or 400 L (100 US gallons) freshwater.