Red Sea - Reef Base - Premium Aragonite Sand
The Red Sea Reef Base is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water as needed in a closed marine system.
- Premium aragonite sands for marine & reef aquariums
- Premium quality, natural aragonite high in essential elements.
- Promotes stability of pH and alkalinity (KH) levels.
- Easy to use, ideal for all marine fish and corals
- Red sea live reef base for reef and marine aquarium
Facts about Red Sea Reef base:
- An oolitic aragonite substrate, formed through natural precipitation and collected from renewable source.
- Will help maintain a stable pH of 8.2-8.3.
- Prepared by being exposed to air & UV light, screened, and mechanically washed. A second washing results in a cleaner substrate.
- Live Reef Base contains millions of beneficial laboratory-engineered bacteria, which will speed up the maturation process and allow quicker introduction of corals.
- The bacteria is “gelled” onto the grains and packed in sterilized natural seawater.
Truly renewable pure calcium carbonate oolitic aragonite sand material formed naturally through precipitation and sedimentation in the Bahamas.
Reef Base Grain