Fauna Marin - Reef Fix - Aquarium And Coral Cement (500ml)
Fauna Marin REEF FIX use to complete aquarium decorations - can be created in combination with living stones or dead reef rock, coral layers can be quickly and safely glued to the reef structure and coral layers can be attached to offshoot stones.
REEF FIX is 100% safe for all tank inhabitants, extremely pure and free of harmful trace elements and heavy metals.
Create more unique aquascapes with overhangs and larger caves with our easy-to-use coral cement. REEF FIX can be used to safely mount corals in an overhanging position.
- Easy creation of decorations, also holds on glass
- The perfect coral glue for SPS and LPS offshoots
- Promotes the bio-mineralization of offshoot corals
- Adheres strongly even underwater and hardens in no time
- Offshoot stones can be created in a mix with coral sand
- Bonds and cures underwater
- Contains no heavy metals, free of chromates, silicates
- Special mixture for quick colonization with coral tissue and calcareous algae.
To cement rocks together or mount coral to rocks:
- 1 tablespoon with about 5 ml of cold water for about 30 seconds to knead a plasticine.
- After that use within about 1 min. The mixture hardens very quickly.
To create frag rocks:
- Mix 2 parts coral sand with 1 part Reef Fix for creating spin-off stones.
Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not inhale or swallow.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves
Volume: 500 ml