JBL - Sansibar Red - Aquarium Substrate
The JBL Sansibar Red is a substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums and aqua-terrariums.
- Fine, uncoloured sandy soil
- Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste materials with its fine granulation and density
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels.
- Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Grain size: 0.2 - 0.6 mm
- Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables