JBL - Sansibar River - Aquarium Substrate
The JBL Sansibar River is a light, fine substrate with black pebbles for freshwater and marine aquariums and terrariums.
- Substrate with 0.8 mm grain size for freshwater and marine aquariums and terrariums
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: coarse-grained, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels.
- No unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Ideal for digging fish, such as rays, kuhli loarch, catfish, etc.
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants
- Graining: ca. 0.8 mm
Use: Spread substrate on top of the nutrient substrate (approx. 6-8 cm for vigorous plant growth). Well suited for undergravel heater cables.