JBL - Sansibar Snow Sand - Aquarium Substrate
The JBL Sansibar Snow Sand is a substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums as well as aqua-terrariums and terrariums.
- Very fine sandy soil for all aquarium types
- Its fine granulation and density prevents sludge and other waste materials from seeping in
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels.
- Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Ideal for both freshwater and saltwater
- Grain size: 0.1 - 0.6 mm
- Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables