Seachem - KanaPlex - Fish Disease Treatment
Seachem KanaPlex is a blended kanamycin based medication that safely and effectively treats several fungal, and bacterial fish diseases (dropsy, popeye, fin/tail rot, septicemia).
- Broad Spectrum Antibiotic
- Treats fungal and bacterial fish diseases
- Easily absorbed through both skin and gills; ingestion not required
- Does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon
- When used in a medicated food mix, it is excellent for treating bacterial infections in tanks that contain invertebrates
Types of Infections Treated: Fungal, Bacterial
For use in freshwater or marine aquaria.