Triton ICP-OES Test Kit will provide you with a detailed analysis for 36 different elements with extreme accuracy that are very important to overall coral health and vitality.
We highly recommend a minimum of 3 tests for your first time so you can establish a "baseline" reading for your reef with a second test to track any adjustments made after the initial test, and then the third test is used to determine what trace elements are being consumed at a higher rate than others after the initial adjustments.
1. Visit triton-lab website and register an account.
2. Inside of the test kit, there will be a barcode that you will need to connect the test kit to the account you just created.
3. Collect a sample of water from your aquarium both test vials with aquarium water three times, then filling each vial completely.
4. Place the barcodes on each vial and then put them both into the return shipping box.
5. Remove the protective film from the sticky tape and seal the box.
6. Place included return label on the package and place it in your mailbox or bring it to your local Post Office.
7. You will then start to receive email updates when the sample is received, and also when the test is completed.